Welcome to Troop 3’s 2018 Turkey Fry! We’d love to fry one up for you.
—> WE ARE SOLD OUT. PLEASE VISIT OUR WAITLIST<—
- We inject the birds with a Cajun spice mix that’s flavorful but not hot, and deep-fried in peanut oil to crispy perfection
- Pick up turkeys in the parking lot behind East End United Methodist Church (1212 Holly St., Nashville, TN 37206) on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 noon – 4pm
- Turkeys are approximately 15 lbs raw/10lbs cooked
- Reheating instructions provided
- Bring a leakproof container to transport your bird neatly Coolers or plastic bins are ideal.
- Turkeys are $55 at pick-up, payable by cash, check or charge
- Proceeds benefit scout activities, leadership training and outdoor equipment
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate requests to fry other birds or to allow others to use our fry pots.
- If you have any questions about your order or need to make a change, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org